Thursday 13 August 2009

Travel Journal

HAI
Since I am pretty monumentally bored being back home I thought i may as well upload some pages from my battered notebook that I took traveling. There is lots more BUT i didn't re size them and uploading is taking a million years and my patience is zero. The other ones are all similar to each other anyway, they probably warrant their very own entry. Lucky them.


Oh wait this wasnt done travelling BUT OH WELL I LIKE NUCLEAR THINGS.



Fatty Kiddies Painted in the brief sunshine of Spirit Base Festival <3

^^Stickers and flyers from some cool little shops in Vienna. Must go back there..



[this is me and Charlotte in our tent that a nice man gave to us for free. because we had a Tesco tent and he was utterly horrified at the thought of us camping around europe in a Tesco tent.]-->

These are some weird stickers we stole from a very high up club. It had a million stairs and i had to stick these to my body to preserve them for the book haha. HORRIFICALLY OFF IT, RATHER VILE was a song we made[its gonna be a big hit]:



I missed Berlin more than anything, also I LIKE THESE COLOURS they make me pretty glad...

THE END.
LaLalala...so i am basically at a massive loose end. Viewing places in Middlesborough on Monday!!! Which is the third time i will of been out the house in this past week!! [I am festering] I am excited but i need to convince them to let me let for 6 months only....but who knows...

If i can then i will be stayng in the new student halls DOUBLE BED + EN SUITE luxury ones. :) wheeee. if i cant....well i am most likely buggered for accomodation.

erm anyways. I have been knitting [it's difficult] and I am trying trying my best to buy spray paint and paint a WHOLE BIG THING very soon. It will be pretty horrific I guess since I have never ever ever spray painted before [well there was one incident but it was pretty horrific...and all photographic evidence has been destroyed...]

Also I am making my very own CHILD IN A SLEEPING BAG. It will be a brilliant creation hopefully, just waiting for Becca to come back from Holiday to give me the sleeping bag I need for my NEW CHILD so we can have a CREATION day and I will take photos galore and hopefully My So Called Life will be a bit more interesting...


soon soon soon...

p.s I nearly died this saturday just gone...ROOF AND FOOT DON'T MIX and this is a very valuable lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment