Thursday 4 March 2010

turps illustration

Been working on making show reels and other animation-y things but I found the time to do another illustration for TURPS magazine. Which is a brillzo local DIY magazine some friends have been putting together. Last month I submitted Happy Guts! and they liked it so I've continued with the Fat-kids-with-their-innards-coming-out theme.

:)

Next month they are printing 4000 copies so I best get a move on with some more ideas...ahhhh

 

I had to rush it cuz I had other crap to do, so I think it could be majorly improved with lots more going on BUT it looks areet when the contrast whacked up which is what it shall look like in the mag so wheeeeeee.

I am in a bit of a crap mood today. bLAh. Need to be productive. Don't wanna be productive. Bleh.

SEEYAZ


1 comment:

  1. haha. the one eating on the right is a freak :P I LIKE and also need to draw things.

    ReplyDelete