Thursday 19 November 2009

BAF and current things...

Pretty busy at the moment. It's fun fun fun. Bradford Animation Festival was also very fun. Here I am in my volunteer BLUE T SHIT collecting the signed poster we all got at the end. We had to go on stage hahahaha:

I am second from the right looking INTENTLY at my prize.It was a really busy week, lots of late nights and early mornings but it flew by cuz everything was so FUN. Can't wait to go back next year, hopefully volunteer again. Met loads of lovely people as well :)

highlights were:

MACHINARIUM talk. Amazing game and amazing talk. Download the game!
CORALINE talk. One of the producers, and the lead special effects guy were there. It's unreal how much work went into that film. Plus we got to watch it in 3d. Yay.
THIS ANIMATION was un-real!! i didn't really understand what was going on, but it looks nice :)
THIS ANIMATION is also amazing.

and this is all I can be bothered to link to right now as it is nearly 2am.

So here is what I am doing with myself at the moment...

Project One...

project two .... also hopefully doing some illustrations for an anti drugs leaflet, WE'LL SEE. I hope so ... I want to do lots of illustration ALL THE TIME.

So yeah, pretty busy. FUN IS FUN, LIFE IS FUN....the end

bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment