Sunday 22 November 2009

Old things...

I Thought I might share some old stuff I did in my final year of uni. Because I quite liked them and because I want to fill my blog so full with things every minute that quantity overrides quality. Also because somehow getting ready for bed takes more effort than this. I actually posted these on my old blog but hmm ho that one's dead and buried now. They are from an [unpaid student] project we did for Proctor and Gamble. It was about cavemen and soap. No it didn't really make sense. Anyway, apparently it gets shown to their soap making employees or something now...
Sketches:







Backgrounds and things:




I quite hated the coloured characters in the end. But the backgrounds were good fun.
THE END.


NOT QUITE THE END
....i leave you with this, my absolute favorite music of the moment...yumyum...



3 comments:

  1. hehe, you know i like your charaters but these cavemen are so creepy looking aaagghh!! By the way, whats the name of that model we were talking about that's on your wall, i need a wank (joke!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf dan thats sick. why do you really want to know? its gemma ward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just remembered her when i was reading your blog. couldnt remember her name. its for perfectly innocent reasons though. :P im in the fucking library haha.

    ReplyDelete