Thursday 21 January 2010

Happy Guts

 Hello.

here's a new thing, a happy thing. la la la, a new thing:



 I like black and white.

currently...working on a website and doing general showreel work. Have a few funny animations planned. AND a whole list of ongoing projects that may or may get done sometime somewhere in the future :) maybe.

wheeeee!
Only a little over a month till I'm back in beautiful Newcastle. Looking forward to it, but i will miss the cocoon of my little room and my lovely flat mates and the delights of Boro. haha. awwh.

I won't miss paying rent for a while though when i move home. Need to get a hardcore 9-5 job, or come up with a brilliant money making plan. SOON. Before BERLIN. ahhh!

Next time i may or may not post some pictures of a demolition site near my flat. I truly love it.

Byesies.

2 comments:

  1. very nice fran and as usual nice and weird and twisted but happy! though colour suits this style more i think.

    ReplyDelete