Sunday 24 January 2010

forest bears

I am Planning to do a lot of bears. Found a page of bears I did in a notebook from 2006 and I remembered they are fun to draw. Here is my first bear orientated image:



I have zero money. So far been combating this by getting drunk, but that's not a very good long-term strategy for a penniless person. The bank refuses to give me any more overdraft [even though I have proof in the form of a CONTRACT that I will be getting the money in March.] They are massive unhelpful gimps.

I need to pay my council tax before the end of this month...hmmmmm.

Probably a bad plan to have booked a trip to Berlin in March. But money will find me, I'm sure. I have some coming in from that illustration job which I will use for the green ones of these:



Instead of bothering with boring things like food and bills because those things are BORING. I spent all my birthday and Christmas money this year on boring things. I hate boring things. Food is useless when you could have all green DC hi-tops.

the end :)

1 comment:

  1. I rest my case :) haha!!

    Want a loan from the bank of Dan? we have good interest rates and saving plans
    Nice drawing also, reminds me of Totoro

    ReplyDelete