Monday 1 February 2010

ACID BEARS ARE EVERYWHERE

MR. BEAR DOESN'T CARE.
HE JUST CHILLS INSIDE HIS LAIR.


So....i'm pretty bored. The bank won't give me an overdraft so I am just gonna lounge about eating cheap awful food and making more pictures of bears for the next month and a bit.

haha. It passes the time...

Actually I have more productive things to do. I'm making some pirate props for a test workshop we are doing with some neighborhood kids. So far I've made a coffee stained treasure map and a toilet tube telescope. It's pretty fun hahaha.

Got to make a full on Pirate ship tomorrow out of cardboard boxes ^_^

Ehm apart from that I'm working on some backgrounds for Jay that are nice to do. PICTURES SOON.

BUH BYES.

3 comments:

  1. the black and white bear on the left drinking is EXCELLENT i love his face

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers. am in the process of redrawing and rejigging that one, cuz i like that bear and the whole bear tea party thing. BUT I dont like the picture altogether, so I'm gonna redo it with a bit of sickness added, maybe like a horrible bear party with bears vomiting and dead? or eating a child for dinner. hahahaaaa YES

    ReplyDelete
  3. the boots on the one on the right are funny. cool, keep them up, ive not been doing any of my own stuff for ages, tempted to do some tonight but i think it will be newswipe then BED

    ReplyDelete