Tuesday 2 February 2010

Background Fun


HIYA!
I love Backgrounds. I love them a lot.


Have been doing a background for an animation Jay wants to do. Well...I've actually just been working out the colours and textures in preparation of doing a background. So this is a work-in-progress unfinished test background. thing:


Not too keen on the big tree in the foreground at the moment. I spent ages shading it but I think it looks a bit...shit....haha, i knew it was gonna be shit even as I was doing it. Needs redoing, or looking at in the morning with fresh eyes. BUT I can't be bothered to do any more tonight.

Tonight it's time to play KINGDOM HEARTS on the DS or watch Charlie Brooker. Or listen to Royksopp with my headphones and mindlessly surf the internet while dancing in my chair. I dunno. I am G-L-A-D GLAD right now though.

Back to NEWCASTLE next wednesday ya. Royksopp makes me GLAD:

7 comments:

  1. looking good. stop saying you are shit at things, even if its a test and your working it out, stop saying youre shit :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think if you carefully examine my words i never said that! i said i thought the tree shading looks a bit shit. I think it looks ok in the morning, once i've stopped looking at it for a while. stop saying i'm saying i'm shit :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you said it was shit, but its me after all, or something like that. so you bringing yourself in as a whole after such a comment is basicly you saying you are shit! haha! but im full of hypocracy anyway as i say im shit all the time, i was just being "silly", keep it up its looking fucking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i dunno what you are reading dan you maniac but thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops ahaha i read "i knew it was gonna be shit even as I was doing it" as "i knew it was gonna be shit as i was doing it" my brain is filtering away the word even.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha remember when you got so angry at me because you thought i said i wouldn't go and look for your reciepts. ahah. DYSLEXIC

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was my hard drive wasnt it? i remember cuz i had to go on a horrible sunday train and bus trip to boro. and you got angry at me as well haha. luckily we sorted it out that day, or we'd probably not have heard of each other ever again :P

    ReplyDelete