Tuesday 9 February 2010

Our latest animation work...

It's online...


to go to the Centre For Life homepage where our animation is. It should be playing for about two months in various places to advertise their Science Fest which is gonna be taking place in March. We are going to be doing a walk-in animation workshop as well so if you're in Newcastle come and join in with the MAGIC OF ANIMATION haha.

I'm back to sunny Newcastle [ha] tomorrow actually. 7.30am coach and then a day of animation businessy stuff [not sure what it actually involves except we get three free meals] at the Animex business day at Tyneside cinema. 

Then I'm gonna have a weekend at home, maybe try and squeeze some money out of my belongings via ebay. But mostly I will be raiding my mam's cupboards for food. woo.

I watched Princess and the Frog, it was great.

bye bye.

edit: DUH i just realised i can embed the youtube video: 


No comments:

Post a Comment